HDMI Reset (note: this will delete all your user settings)
- Disconnect all devices connected to the TV (this includes analog connections as well)
- Initialize the TV
- Press MENU123 and select ENTER
- TV will freeze momentarily and then reboot
- Perform initilize process on all HDMI devices. If you do not know the intialize procedure for the device then at minimum disconnect AC for 30 seconds for each device.
- Power on the TV
- Power on the HDMI devices
- Begin connecting the HDMI devices 1 at a time and select the device type.
- Make sure to follow through on each device before connecting the 2nd device
If the issue persists please call Mitsubishi Consumer Relations. Please have the following information ready: Model number, Serial Number, Proof of Purchase.